[BKARTS] George Baker's comment

Dear George Baker,
    I have given several books to a group of friends who get together for birthdays, etc.  Every woman was usually very appreciative, whether they were blank books, stories, etc.  Except one person who didn't seem that interested.  However, after I produced a satire on the Olympics with images of each of us doing women's gymnastics and other crazy feats, I heard she thought it was so funny she showed it to all her friends and relatives.  Maybe you need a photo inside of the recipient! cj grossman