Re: [BKARTS] tip for making easy hinges (paper strips)

I tried mine but it just creased the paper. Not tight enough tolerances and/or sharp enough.

p.

Use a hand-cranked paper shredder to make paper hinges or strips of all kinds - strange but true:

Do think my metal pasta maker would also do the trick!

margaret
alberta

Peter D. Verheyen
Bookbinder & Conservator, PA - AIC