Re: [BKARTS] Book Artists Unite?

Am I the only one to have noted the irony? Here on this wonderful list where all are welcome to socialize, to learn, to grow, a number of our bookbinding comrades come to explain that they don't owe anybody anything, they're all self-made, nobody's going to tell them what to do.

To paraphrase a French expression, "We're all welcome at this table; but please don't spit in the soup tureen."

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language