From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paul T
Werner
Sent: Saturday, March 07, 2009 9:15 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Book Artists Unite?

Am I the only one to have noted the irony? Here on this wonderful list where
all are welcome to socialize, to learn, to grow, a number of our bookbinding
comrades come to explain that they don't owe anybody anything, they're all
self-made, nobody's going to tell them what to do.

To paraphrase a French expression, "We're all welcome at this table; but
please don't spit in the soup tureen."

Paul Werner, New York
http://theorangepress.com

WOID: A journal of visual language