Book Arts in Gainesville, FL

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but the Library at the University of Florida in Gainesville, has a special collections that contains numerous artist books, you don't have to be a student to see them. I think Jeffery Barr is still the curator. A great way to support the book arts is use the libraries that collect artist books, that justifies the collection and when funds are available they can buy more!

http://web.uflib.ufl.edu/spec/rarebook/rarebook.html

Jill Timm
Mystical Places Press
www.mysticalplaces.com