Alice C. Morse-book cover designer exhibition materials

Possible opportunity for your library or organization - Alice C. Morse publisher's bindings.

Some of you may remember the exhibition I had about a year ago at the Grolier Club on the life and work of the early book-cover designer, Alice C. Morse. We are planning for a renovation of our conservation lab and I need to put the collection, large biographical panels (7 framed panels, 30" x 40") and catalogs in storage for about a year. Before I do, I would like to know:

If any of your libraries or book arts organizations might like to borrow the illustrated biographical panels (postage and insurance at your expense) for display.

Purchase signed or unsigned exhibition catalogs ($35. plus $5. s&h), with discounts for larger orders

Borrow the collection of books designed by Alice C. Morse.

All ideas welcome. Terms can be discussed.

for the original press release, see:
http://www.grolierclub.org/ExMorse.htm