Re: PraGnant

James,
When I looked into the pricing on this machine it was twice as expensive as a kwikprint and harder to setup. Is there a reason anyone would bring one in from Germany?
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

James Welker wrote:
I am looking at buying PraGnant foil titling machine.  It's a bit pricey
shipped from Germany.  Before I do that, is there anyone on the list who
knows of a used machine that might be for sale.  You may answer off list.
Thanks for any help.

Jim