weavers knot-

ah- the knot of the weaver---there are many bad sources in the bookbinding
manuals so try finding a knot craft book or use a [really] boy scout manual ----
mine from the early 60's has an easy version but it is not referred to as a
weavers knot. I'll see if I can track it down and amp this a bit! good luck.

Timothy C. Ely
504 N. Mill St.
Colfax, WA 99111
USA

VOICE: 509 397-3573
FAX: 509 397-3561
E-MAIL axt1221@xxxxxxx

Need a job? Find employment help in your area.