[BKARTS] Repair of paper back exhibition catalogs

Hello,
    This is my first time posting to the book arts list.  I have a
particular basic repair question.   I am inquiring as to whether anyone
has any advice on how to repair paperback exhibition catalogs where many
(or all) coated pages have fallen out of the pasted spine.  We keep
smaller exhibition catalogs in folders in our vertical file and do not
want to have them hardbound due to the increase in size.  Due to the
amount of loose pages, tipping in hasn't been a feasible option.

Does anyone have a method of in-house repair that would work for these
types of exhibition catalog repairs?

Thanks so much for any help you can provide, please respond off list.

Alison

Alison L. Huftalen
Catalog Librarian
Art Reference Library