Morse-book catalog correction

Correction:

Copies of The Proper Decoration of Book Covers: The Life and Work of Alice C. Morse. New York: Grolier Club, 2008, should be obtained through the distributor for the Grolier Club UPNE. Here is the link: http://www.upne.com/0-910672-74-1.html.

-----Original Message-----
From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Dubansky, Mindell
Sent: Tuesday, March 10, 2009 11:32 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] Alice C. Morse-book cover designer exhibition materials

Possible opportunity for your library or organization - Alice C. Morse publisher's bindings.

Some of you may remember the exhibition I had about a year ago at the Grolier Club on the life and work of the early book-cover designer, Alice C. Morse. We are planning for a renovation of our conservation lab and I need to put the collection, large biographical panels (7 framed panels, 30" x 40") and catalogs in storage for about a year. Before I do, I would like to know:

If any of your libraries or book arts organizations might like to borrow the illustrated biographical panels (postage and insurance at your expense) for display.

Purchase signed or unsigned exhibition catalogs ($35. plus $5. s&h), with discounts for larger orders

Borrow the collection of books designed by Alice C. Morse.

All ideas welcome. Terms can be discussed.

for the original press release, see:

http://www.grolierclub.org/ExMorse.htm