Re: weavers knot-

I only bind our own new books, and rarely full re-sews, so no 'old thread',
and I can position all knots behind tapes. I've never had any problem with
bulking of this knot. But horses for courses, and I can see that with repair
work there would be different problems to solve.

Graham Moss
Incline Press
36 Bow Street
Oldham OL1 1SJ  England