Hybrid Book Registration is Closed

Registration for the Hybrid Book Conference and Fair is Full.

We apologize for any inconvenience, but we encourage you to come to the Book
Fair and check out amazing book works from nearly 100 vendors. Admission is
free, and the Fair will be open 1:00-6:00 pm on Friday, June 5 and Saturday,
June 6. For more on the fair, visit http://hybridbook.org/fair.htm.

Also, be sure to visit our Exhibitions over the weekend to view works by
internationally renowned artists Irma Boom, Gunnar Kaldeway, and Hedi Kyle,
as well as works by 20 years of MFA Book Arts/ Printmaking students from The
University of the Arts. For more on the exhibitions, visit
http://hybridbook.org/exhibitions.htm.

Thank you to all those who have registered for making this an amazing event!
Any questions can be directed to hybridbook@xxxxxxxxx, or to me directly at
tiny.revolutionary@xxxxxxxxxx

Please respond off list.