From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Selene
Sent: Wednesday, March 11, 2009 10:57 PM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [BKARTS] a little OT: seeking a quote about making art

Hi all -
This isn't specifically related to book arts, but I am hoping "someone" in
the greater community will be able to help me.  I am looking for a quote I
read a few years ago about making art, but I can't remember the wording, nor
who it was by, though it was by someone well known.

The gist of it, however, was that the things we create are those things we
can't NOT create...or something like that...we create what and when our
inspirations pressure us to.

Does that sound familiar to anyone?

Thanks for any help.