Re: [BKARTS] Question about saving straw board covers

Amanda,
Perhaps some pictures or more description would help? Which way are they warping? Remember some warp inwards toward the block is acceptable.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca

amanda watson-will wrote:
I have foolishly pushed ahead with a project, covering cheap straw board with good buckram and lovely Japanese endpapers only to have the boards warp slightly. I did pay attention to the grain, but there is warpage nevertheless. Is there any way to salvage these boards, or shall I resign myself to a lesson learnt?
Yours hopefully,
Amanda

blog: amandawatson-will.blogspot.com photos: http://www.flickr.com/photos/amandaw-w/ facebook: Make me your friend