Re: Question about saving straw board covers

Some Warping with the curvature running from spine to foredge is ok,
vertical warping where the boards curve upward from the top edge to the
middle of the book and back down to the tail is bad--this put an unequal
pressure along the length of the hinge between the board and spine

Regards,
--
John MacKrell
CIMdata - The Global Leader in PLM Consulting