Re: [BKARTS] PraGnant --- comments

While I can see a small advantage to the PraGant (although I have not used one), I would wonder why spend the money on a machine that is so limited. The same comments apply to the KwikPrint.
In my business, I have encountered the standard projects, such as stamping the cover of a book and a small, one-line label. On other occasions there is a need to stamp a multiple-line title. I also encounter stamping dies of all sizes, even ones that are 5" x 7" and larger. I have also been called upon to stamp a name on the front cover of a bound book. The Kensol 36T has met all of my needs.
As Peter says, the PraGant allows you to "see what you're doing". I agree that seeing the work is important. For that, I use a jig --- a Force, as called by Bill Anthony, my mentor. The Force allows me to see everything that is happening with the work, very accurately. A description of a Force should be available in the archives.
Bill Minter