Re: Photographs of Jefferson's cut-up Bible

On Mar 12, 2009, at 11:24 AM, amy borezo wrote:

Hello,

(cross-posting) I thought some of you might be interested in some exquisite
photographs of Jefferson's cut-up Bible. I just blogged about it today at
www.shelterbookworks.blogspot.com

I'm also tweeting about bookbinding/printing/etc. if anyone would like to
follow me at http://twitter.com/shelterbooks. And if you do facebook, look
me up there as well!

Best,
Amy Borezo