Re: weavers knot

I would appreciate the scan. As I age, I find that my early ease with picturing all kinds of complicated structures and volumes has vanished. It might be the effect of pesticides, but I think it is age.

Signa Houghteling

David Amstell wrote:
I recall many years ago learning the weaver's knot from Lewis' Basic
Bookbinding.  Simple and easy to follow.

Many of you will have this book, but we will create a link to a scan of the
diagram if requested.

David