Re: [BKART S] Questio n about sa ving straw board cov ers‏

Thank-you to everyone who has offered advice to help me with this
project. I presume it is not possible to post photos to the list, so I
have posted one here. If you click on the photo it should take you to a larger version on Flickr, where there is also a second shot.

I used straw board only because I had run out of the correct binder's
board. It was recycled but appeared in good condition. Please note, the
covers are actually for a landscape sketch book i.e. not
portrait orientation. You can see the warp runs primarily from the
spine to the foredge. I did weight the covers initially for about 12
hours but the weather here is very humid (we have a tropical cyclone
just off the coast at present) so I suspect they may not have been
fully dry when I removed the weights.

I hope I have provided sufficient information now. Once again, many thanks!

Amanda