Re: [BKARTS] PraGnant

Hi

I have a Prägnant and I love to use it, because, as alredy said, it is very easy and quick to set up the title.

But there IS a way to set up several lines using a special type holder.
But also very interesting is the round blocking plate, which makes very nice designs possible.

There is a pdf about the accesories aviables.

http://www.schmedt.com/maschine.asp?pageid=1086