Re: Weavers knot

Hi Dave,

I suppose it's what one is weaned on.

The weaver's knot showing in the link takes us 5-10 seconds to complete.  In
addition, the knot itself can be placed just where you want it to go.
Furthermore, for those tricky jobs in restoration work, where there is
almost no thread available, tweezers can also tie the knot easily.

I am sure the knot which you were first taught by your grandmother is also
easily done by you.

David

Archive.