book and paper posters

Decorate your walls -- here are some book and paper posters I have to sell. Email me if you are interested. I have photos.

1 poster: Center for Book Arts First Decade exhibition at the MMA 31 1/2 x 21 1/2 in.

2 posters: Dieu Donne Papermill Paper Maked ball, grand opening at 433 Broome St. letterpress printed by Hatch Show Print

1 poster: California: Provoking Change. Signed by Susan E. King 22" x 15" (1980s undated)

1 poster/mailer (not folded): Nexus Press Artist Book Competition, 1986, 16 3/4" x 10 1/2"

mindell.dubansky@xxxxxxxxxxxxx