BW laser printer w/post script

Hi All,

I do a lot of B/W and gray artwork using a laser printer.
For the past 20 years my printers have had post script.

I just purchased an HP 2035 but surprised not to have post script.
and could not find a ps driver for it on line.

BTW my main software for this work is Quark and Adobe PhotoShop.

Any recommendations?

many thanks,
Elsa

--