Raleigh, NC letterpress and book arts classes

I have set new dates for my weekend Introduction to Letterpress Printing class, and added a few others, including making paste papers. My web site has the details: http://www.officinabriani.com/ page4/Classes.html. Dates are between the end of March and the middle of May. I'm in Raleigh, North Carolina. Several hotels 5 minutes away.
Thanks.
Brian
Brian Allen
Raleigh, North Carolina