Re: More on the PraGnant

The PraGnant machine seems to me to be overpriced, takes up far too much room for what it accomplishes and is needlessly complex in setup.
How can anything be more efficient or simpler to use than the kwikprint? Using the metal guides that come with it and the convenient 1/4 inch squared underlay it is both easy and quick to align books and spines for stamping without multiple steps or extra pieces of equipment. I fail to see why anyone seems to think the kwikprint is deficient in some way.
I have used one for about 9 years now and fail to see why anyone would need anything else for titling although for large coats of arms it isn't heavy enough. For that use, 4X5 inch dies, I am restoring an old arming press.
Dave

840 Snowdrop Ave. Victoria BC V8Z 2N4
(250)888-9380    http://www.Bookbinder.ca