March Children's Book Project

Dear Friends

The March bookmaking project, a palm leaf book, has been posted to my blog
http://www.makingbookswithchildren.blogspot.com

There are also recent posts about my Word-A-Day Journal progress (still an entry for every day!) and workshops in April:
April 3rd at the Mass Reading Association Conference in Sturbridge, MA
April 4 at Framingham State College in Framingham, MA
April 25 at the Newburyport Literary festival in newburyport, MA

in good spirit
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski Gaylord skgaylord@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.makingbooks.com