Thank you for Books about Books suggestions

Hi Folks,

I wanted to say  'Thanks' to all of you that provided suggestions for good
reads in the category of Books about Books.

I picked up two by Geraldine Brooks and loved them!  March and People of the
Book were equally fantastic.  I have lent my copy of People of the Book to
another Book arts friend, but am willing to let the March copy go for  $10
postage paid in U.S - it is a paperback.  If anyone is interested, I am glad
to mail out tomorrow.

Did anyone happen to compile a list of the suggestions?  I would love to
have it, if so.

Thanks and Kind regards,

Kim Byerly, Ohio