Books About Books-Fiction

Kimberly et al,

"People of the Book" by Geraldine Brooks is quite an adventure, I agree.

For anyone who missed it, I have posted a list of "Books About Books/fiction"
on the LINKS page of my website.

<From:    Kimberly Byerly <kbyerly1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Thank you  for Books about Books suggestions
Hi Folks,
I wanted to say  'Thanks' to all of you that provided suggestions for
good reads in the category of Books about Books.

I picked up two by Geraldine Brooks and loved them!  March and People
of  the Book were equally fantastic.  I have lent my copy of People of
the Book to another Book arts friend, but am willing to let the March
copy go for  $10 postage paid in U.S - it is a paperback.  If anyone is
interested, I am glad to mail out tomorrow.

Did anyone happen to compile a list of the suggestions?  I would love
to have it, if so.

Thanks and Kind regards,
Kim Byerly, Ohio
																																		Cheers,