Re: Entry Deadlines

The MCBA note reminded me....here's something for the suggestion box of the organizers at the various exhibit venues: How about switching to "postmark deadlines"? This would allow those like me, whose brain wiring simply will not allow them to think ahead, to avoid the penalty of overnight shipping.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press