Re: Entry Deadlines

I find that postmark dates don't really work on the receiving end. Often unreadable, mail delivery times are variable so there isn't a useful end date.

I encourage electronic transmissions. In addition to being more environmentally friendly, I can receive submissions anywhere, they can be sent moments before the deadline and still be received by deadline. This also avoids the 20-30% 'this disc is unreadable' scenario.

Alicia Bailey - Abecedarian Gallery
910 Santa Fe, Unit 101
Denver, CO  80204
303.534.1038 or 303.340.2110
Open Thursdays/Fridays/Saturdays 1-5
First & Third Fridays open 'til at least 8pm
CLOSED Memorial Day Weekend

Learn more about the gallery at these sites:
www.abecedariangallery.com
facebook group: http://tinyurl.com/abecedariangroup
exhibitions blog: http://abecedariangallery.wordpress.com/
flickr page: http://www.flickr.com/photos/abecedariangallery/