Re: Entry Deadlines

Overnight last night cost me a DVD + $20 + gas.

On Mar 20, 2009, at 11:14 AM, Alicia Bailey wrote:

I encourage electronic transmissions. In addition to being more environmentally friendly, I can receive submissions anywhere, they can be sent moments before the deadline and still be received by deadline. This also avoids the 20-30% 'this disc is unreadable' scenario.