From: Book_Arts-L [mailto:BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Roberta
Lavadour
Sent: Friday, March 20, 2009 11:56 AM
To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [BKARTS] Entry Deadlines

The MCBA note reminded me....here's something for the suggestion box of the
organizers at the various exhibit venues: How about switching to "postmark
deadlines"? This would allow those like me, whose brain wiring simply will
not allow them to think ahead, to avoid the penalty of overnight shipping.

all the best,
Roberta

Roberta Lavadour - Pendleton, OR
Mission Creek Press  -  Desultory Press