El muro/ The Wall

Making a book always takes longer than I ever imagine. This week I went to Utica, NY to oversee the printing of El muro. For those that are not familiar with offset printing presses the size of semi – trailers (I wasn’t) I included a few pictures on my web site.

Steven C Daiber 221 Pine St . #332 Florence, MA 01062 413.695.7990 redtrilliumpress.com http://flickr.com/photos/redtrilliumpress/sets/