Re: Book arts in southeastern Ohio

HI Christine and BookArts List,

Do you know about the ARTISCAPE Convention coming up in Columbus, OH?  It is
a fabulous time, and happens this year on the weekend of April 17-19.  Book
arts, papermaking, printmaking, polymer clay etc - a fine line up of classes
and instructors both local and national known.   Google Artiscape or go to
the European Papers Website link below.  You can come for the day or the
entire weekend!  The weather has been in the balmy 70's the last few days.I
think warm weather is ordered for that weekend too.You can check out all the
happenings in Central Ohio, hope to see you there!

  Contact Lisa Ohmer, this is her event at   http://www.europeanpapers.com/

Kind Regards,

Kim Byerly

Message-----