Bindery items for sale, Ottawa, ONT, CA

I am now also selling items separately. I welcome your queries at:
jl.jancar@xxxxxxxxxx  or 613 730-6706 (evgs).

It is still for sale, f.o.b. (You are responsible for freight/shipping
costs)

1.RELMA Standing Press w/ Metal Stand*
    Imported from France JUD Lyon Type PS1 No. 0298145
    Measurements: W 23.25" x H 38"* x D17.5"
    Weight: 150 kg (330 lb.)
    Daylight: 20"

Includes numerous Boards for Press:
3 sets of wooden, metal-edged boards: 16 x 12, 14 x 10, 8.5 x 11.75;
box of melamine boards, wooden boards

2,CHALLENGE 23" Lever Cutter (Paper Cutter)
    Two 23" blades, key, manual
    Measurements: W25.5" x H48" x D45"

3.KWIKPRINT Hot Foil Stamping Machine
Model 58-335
   Measurements: W12" x H20" x D15.5"
   Attached Light
   Self-Centering Typeholder

Includes 3 sets of Type: 1 set -18 metal alloy* set contained in metal
organizer;
2 sets -12" lead Goudy Bold, 18" lead Stymie Lite, contained in California
Job Trays
4 boxes of decorative lead type
Box of coloured foils including numerous rolls of gold and silver
*believe to be alloy of lead, antimony, tin, copper-most durable of 3 sets
of type

4. BACKPRESS
    Measurements: W24.5 x H33" x D18"

5. WORKBENCH-Outstanding Work Surface