classes in oregon

Spring and Summer Classes at Green Heron Book Arts, Forest Grove, OR. For
more information or a PDF version of the complete schedule contact
pagrass@xxxxxxx

Italic Calligraphy
Greek Sewing
Little Jewel
Japanese Bookbinding
Belgium Binding with Metal Clad Cover

If you are coming to the Focus on Book Arts Conference, June 24-28, and can
come a few days early you might be interested in the following class. This book
was a scholarship raffle prize in 2007.
My Year-- A Box, Four Diaries and A Photo Album

Other Boxmaking Classes
Thread Box
Journey Box and Journal

Time to stock up on paper and fabric. In August we will have a series of
surface decoration classes to get ready for a bountiful Fall bookmaking season.
Marbling
Suminagashi Marbling & Orizomegami
Batik Paper
Paste Grain Paper
Printing Fabric on the Computer

Feeling the pinch at the grocery store?  Make dinner for $10 or