Book Cloth Recommendation Sought

Good morning,

I will be purchasing fairly soon a substantial quantity of book cloth on
grant funding for a project to last several years.  I am making very
large clamshell boxes for scrapbooks and will be doing a bit of repair
of general collection materials.  I am seeking two types of cloth:

All-purpose cloth for general collection books and boxes with the
following characteristics:

1.  Forgiveness.  We are not skilled binders or anywhere near.

2.  Durability and longevity

3.  Flexibility

4.  Smooth surface for ease in cleaning/dusting books and boxes as our
storage areas can get very dusty

Paper backed linen-type cloth

If you are in a library or archive that has purchased satisfactory book
cloth recently, I would like to hear from you as to manufacturer and
vendor.

Thanks in advance.

Jane Thompson

Arkansas History Commission