sweet french style backing boards.....

hello all

as promised I'm posting a link to the blog that explains the many adventures i had making my own posh french-style backing boards www.paperdragonbooks.blogspot.com

the boards are made of 1/4 air dried beech
20"x7" , steel jaws , 1"x1.5" shelf
check them out
if anybody out there wants them , my friend josh will make them at the moment for $400,
email
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 to join waiting list(which I don't anticipate to be too long!)

*nb.paper dragon books will accept full responsibilty for quality control!!

best