Re: Book Cloth Recommendation Sought

If you're looking for a basic cloth try the Arrestox line available through Gane. Nothing artsy but easy to work with, relatively inexpensive, and acrylic impregnated so easy to clean.

http://www.ganebrothers.com/products/cover_materials/arrestox.htm#

It's easiest to call than it is to work online.

Hope it's helpful,
Vernon Wiering

Wiering Books
1553 Orville Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49507 USA
616/248-5434

Historical bookbinding and restoration, by hand.

Visit
http://www.wieringbooks.com