Club of Odd Volumes members

Hello, I am seeking a contact for a member of the Boston Club of Odd Volumes. I know there are only 87 members but perhaps one of you is one of them. We made contact at the Ephemera Society paper show in Greenwich, CT last weekend and now I can't find his email address. I would be so happy to speak with you off the list if you can help me with this request. 508-693-2574 or linda_m_wilson@xxxxxxxxxxx .

Many thanks,

Linda