Re: Book Cloth Recommendation Sought

Thanks Aaron.  I'm looking at Canapetta, and agree that Cialux is would
not be the best choice.  I love the ease of handling Kennett, but just
don't think it's strong enough for our large portfolios and boxes, alas.
I did a couple of books with Kennett this week and they look great.
Good match with "pecan."

If not for the book cloth, I'll be back in touch regarding other items
we hope to purchase [limited time frame & soon] with presumed grant
funds.

Hope that your Brooklyn location is wonderful!

Best, Jane