Re: concave spine

Dear George,

May we take the liberty of pointing you towards two articles that we have published in our newsletter, Skin Deep:

Autumn 1996
The Rigid Concave Spine: Time to Throw Away Your Backing Hammer by James Brockman
http://www.hewit.com/sd2-conc.htm

Autumn 2003
The Silver Kelmscott Chaucer by James Brockman, Bookbinder and Rod Kelly, Silversmith
http://www.hewit.com/sd16-kc.htm

Enjoy,

kind regards,

David

David Lanning
J. Hewit & Sons Ltd.
sales@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.hewit.com
Mobile: 07947 754842
Voice Mail: +44 (0) 1280 709701
Skype Name: davidlanning

Edinburgh Numbers
Tel: +44 (0) 131 449 2206
Fax: +44 (0) 131 451 5081

Registered Office: Kinauld Leather Works, Currie, Edinburgh, EH14 5RS - Registered in Scotland No SC16424

----- Original Message ----- From: "George Baker" <geembee@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>