To: <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2009 11:54 AM
Subject: [BKARTS] Mechanics of Pop-up books discussion list?

Can anyone recommend a discussion list for makers of pop-up books?
I'm trying to make pop-ups from the David Carter/James Diaz Elements of Pop-up book & am tired of cursing the darkness when I try to do a sliding, spinning oval, otherwise known as 'p842' on his website.
A thread is wrapped around a plastic rivet & the oval not only slides with the pull-tab but is supposed to spin.

Mine won't spin. A list where I could post problems like this would be helpful.

Any suggestions? Thanks, Rosalie G.