Re: [BKARTS] Mechanics of Pop-up books discussion list?

I don't know of a discussion group for pop ups but I have made that spinner and you need a thread that will cause friction. Too smooth a thread will just slide along and not cause the spin.
Emily

Emily Martin The Naughty Dog Press

251 Manchester Lane
Iowa City, IA 52245 USA
319 338-5741

http://www.emilymartin.com
emilyjmartin@xxxxxxxxx

The University of Iowa Center for the Book
emily-martin@xxxxxxxxx