Re: [BKARTS] Mechanics of Pop-up books discussion list?

Rosalie,

The Movable Book Society may provide some leads for you:
< http://www.movablebooksociety.org/ >

>From its web site:

"The Movable Book Society was organized in 1993 to provide a forum for
collectors, artists, curators, book sellers, book producers and others to
share enthusiasm and exchange information about pop-up and movable books.
The Society has nearly 450 members worldwide.

"The Society holds biennial conferences. At the conference the Society
awards the Meggendorfer Prize for outstanding paper engineering to the paper
engineer who has published the outstanding pop-up or movable book in the two
preceding years.

"Movable Stationery is the quarterly newsletter published by the Society. It
includes feature articles, surveys of new titles, sources for out-of-print
titles, information about exhibits and courses, book reviews, and stories
about collectors with similar interests. Sample issues and individual copies
of remaining back issues are available for $2.50 each."

The links button brings up a bibliography and additional online resources.

Alan Shalette