[BKARTS] Art Demo in Central Kentucky

We are organizing a free demo from Golden Paints in Berea, Kentucky on April 11. Berea is about 45 minutes south of Lexington on i 75. I highly recommend going to one of these in your area. Great product, especially for people working in mixed media. You can contact Golden on the web and look for their artists' demo.

If you'd like to come to this one, just call or email the arts council. Thanks, Susan King