[BKARTS] Board warping - or not

I have a set of leather covered boards which I made some time ago to a
project that was abandoned half-way.
It was a pity not to use these boards - so I made a suitable textblock for a
guest book that wouldt fit casing in.

However - the board are extremely flat and fine at this point, and now I'm
afraid that they will warp to much when I attach the end leaves of the text
block.

Is it a good idea to apply the same type of paste of the inside of the
boards a short time before closing then onto the pasted end leaves?

Any other good ideas?

--
mvh
Erik Haagensen