Re: [BKARTS] Beeswax Alternatives

Dear list,

Many thanks for the suggestions and comments about alternatives to beeswax and petroleum-derived waxes.

Thanks to Carole about watching the twist of the thread and to Jack for the important warning that rosin is acidic! And to Kathy for pointing out that beeswax collection doesn't harm bees.

From what reading I've done so far, it seems that anything from most/ many to some vegans would not consider beeswax an acceptable product.

I'll try not using any wax as per some of your suggestions and see how that goes.

Thanks everyone,
Susan