[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: [BKARTS] searching high and low

I don't know if there is an official term, but if I were in charge of
coming up with one, I'd call it an "arch".


On Tue, 31 Mar 2009 22:17:28 +0900 Brian Herschler
<briankh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

>I'm looking for a term applicable to an open book that refers to the  
rising curve of the pages that finally and (in many bindings)  
dramatically dips down to the binding edge. 

  Please note that attachments to listserv messages are not permitted,
            and are automatically removed by the listserver.
For all your subscription questions, go to the Book_Arts-L FAQ and Archive.
         See <http://www.philobiblon.com> for full information.

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]


Search BookArts Archives

This page last changed: May 19, 2009