Re: [BKARTS] searching high and low

Not knowing nearly as much as others on this listserv about the
technicalities of books, I would definitely look to choose a more sensual
term among all the possibilities.  It may not be the mark of a great binding
job, but that curve of the pages is so pleasant to experience that it SHOULD
have a name!

Natalie

--

Walk good and good will follow you.